Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crazy Life

Blogging is something new for me. It is my hope that our family can use this page to keep you up to date on what is going on in both our personal lives and our Ministry lives.....

Its hard for me to believe that Mason is turning 7 tomorrow. It seems like just yesterday I was sitting in my chair in Illinois and he was asleep on my lap. Time flies. We were out washing the car together this weekend and in all the maturity he has at 7 said, "Dad I'm glad we are spending time together this way." I'm happy he appreciates it as much as I do. I feel fortunate and blessed to have a great family that loves and supports me the way they do.

We are blessed. I always think about how fortunate I am when I travel across the border to work. My heart constantly breaks for the families of Juarez and Acuna, Mexico. Their struggles just to stay warm and dry this time of year, to keep shelter over their families heads and to keep food on the table. Please keep the families we are striving to serve in your prayers.

Check out my friends blog to see a great video of an Orphanage I have fallen in love with.
justinandjuliemissions.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment